Do you like to design and improve user interfaces with nice clean functionality? Do you have the skill to simplify complex ideas into simple user interfaces? Are you data-driven so you’re able to track if your improvements work? If yes, you could be the ideal person to join our team.
Your.Rentals is looking for a talented UX and UI Designer to drive the evolution of our responsive web application and work within the product team.
You’ll be joining our team of 40 motivated people - located in Malmö and Hanoi. In a flat organisation, you will report to Product Managers and work closely with other team members every day.
Our software is proprietary and cutting edge, and we have full control of priorities, usability and performance on the platform.
What you will do
- Discuss requirements with the product team to ensure you have a clear understanding of each story or feature;
- Design mock-ups, wireframes, and build prototypes of new interfaces;
- Test and analyse the use of new and existing features and services on our web application (currently for desktop, mobile website and in the future a native mobile application);
- Have a methodology or a structure to conduct user testing and engage key stakeholders and developers;
- Turn high level requirements into innovative prototypes and functional specifications, informed by design patterns and your experience;
- Drive our experimentation process by preparing multiple versions of the same features to A/B test with our users;
- Assess insights of user behaviour from web analytics and screen recordings to improve existing features for a better user experience;
- Input into our customer centric design and communication strategy;
- Assisting our test team to ensure that UX is ready for shipping;
- 3+ years relevant work experience;
- Strong UX and UI design and prototyping experience (for desktop and mobile applications) using tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD (preferred), and Adobe products. A strong visual aesthetic, and an eye for details;
- Up-to-date knowledge, and an “always learning” ethic;
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, team based, learning environment;
- Great communication skills and a knack for presenting results to groups in a clear, digestible style;
- Strong written and spoken English language skills.
Nice to have
- Have worked within an Agile software development team, using Jira and Confluence;
- Demonstrated ability to write Standards-compliant, semantically correct HTML and clean, well-structured CSS;
- Design experience with WordPress.
What we offer
An exciting startup environment together with an experienced and ambitious team based in Malmö. A chance to work in a fast-growing travel technology business and modern digital marketing. We have the ambition to become best in class in travel technology & digital marketing and we are looking for talent that is willing to experiment and work towards that goal. Benefits in our Malmö office include company laptop, friskvård, opportunities to work from home, and being part of a multicultural team boasting 12 nationalities.
Our team & culture
We are based in Malmö, but our team members come from everywhere in the world. Each of us speaks multiple languages and has international experience.
Most importantly, we’re a team. We work collaboratively, always focused on creating something of real value. Our culture and office remain a place of collaboration, fun, creativity and great work. We believe in work hard, play hard!
In the past, property managers needed to choose a Property Management Software (PMS) and connect it to a Channel Manager to manage and distribute their properties to different channels. We've simplified everything, so property managers have it all in one place. One login to build and manage their listings, distribute to 25+ OTA channels such as Airbnb, Booking.com, VRBO, TripAdvisor, source and process Direct Bookings (from their website, email campaigns, social media etc) and manage all their bookings in one place. One login. All of the features in one place.
Read more at your.rentals