Do you want to learn something new each day and take responsibility for a part of our business? Do you want to join a team with a clear vision of changing an industry? Do you love to work with the newest technologies and with travel? Then you may be the person we are looking for!
What will I be doing?
As a Full-stack web developer intern, you’ll be expected to code using service-oriented architecture (SOA), building for scale, performance and reliability. You will understand how the end-to-end stack works and how each service needs to fit and integrate in supporting customer-driven scenarios.
- Assisting in the development of new features
- Resolve bugs and issues reported by the team and users
- Collaborate with teams to help define requirements, architectures, and designs
Skills and experience
- Currently pursuing Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent degree.
- Good written and spoken English language skills.
Nice to have experience
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience.
- Experience in SQL and relational databases
- Experience in developing responsive web applications.
- Experience in writing and integrating API into an application
- Demonstrated interests and willingness to learn a new programming languages as necessary
- Self-motivated and driven by your results.
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
To apply for this job you must be resident in Vietnam and have a right to work in Vietnam.