Location: Malmö, Sweden
Do you have a passion for engaging customers with SaaS solutions? Can you plan and implement a customer journey that delivers customer revenue growth?
Your.Rentals is looking for a Revenue Growth Manager to join our team to drive revenue - through increasing customer engagement, growing the feature adoption and driving sales of our add-on features.
Based on solid analysis of our customers, you will determine the strategy for revenue growth per customer - unlocking the potential of micro-segments. Working through cross-functional teams you’ll unlock incremental and larger step improvements to our customer journey to maximise customer value and revenue.
You will report to the Head of Product and work closely with colleagues in our Product, Software development, Marketing, Sales and Customer Success teams.
You’ll be joining our team of 60+ motivated people in a high growth scale-up. We’re located in Malmö and Hanoi and our team members come from more than 20 different countries.
What will you be doing?
Your goal is to lead the growth of “per customer” and “per unit revenue”. You’ll achieve this through the following responsibilities:
- Developing a clear model of customer journey, both at the ICP and individual customer level.
- Own the customer lifecycle and develop a model for understanding how different micro-segments wish to engage with us.
- Through micro-segmentation, ensure a personalised experience that solves individual customer needs and increases feature adoption.
- Ensure individual customer needs are captured and stored in our CRM and data-layer to support a personalised software experience and communications strategy.
- Ensure we influence a customer’s revenue journey to maximum potential by combining a smooth upgrade path for our features - communicating through our software, in-app messaging, email automations, CSM outreach, webinars etc.
- Drive the collaboration of other Product Managers, Sales, Customer Success and Marketing to ensure adoption of new and existing product features and sales of add-ons.
- Help develop the go-to-market strategy for individual product features/releases so that they support the customer revenue strategy (including pricing analysis) and evaluate its success.
- Ensure Sales and CSM teams support the personalised customer journey with access to high quality training, workshops and documentation.
Skills and experience
What you’ll definitely need:
- 5+ years work experience from a similar role within a SaaS or e-commerce business.
- Strong analytical skills - including experience in financial & business case modelling, and customer segmentation.
- Experience with using BI software to develop analysis, measure KPI and gain insights.
- Experience working with customer data, including with Hubspot CRM (or similar).
- Experience working with agile product development methodologies and in cross-functional teams.
- Experience with strategic and business planning with OKR (or similar).
- Strong project leadership experience including building teams.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
Nice to have experience:
- Product marketing experience in a SaaS or e-commerce business.
- Working with remote and external project team members.
- Working with multi-language and translations.
- Travel sector expertise.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, and consultative approach to work.
- As comfortable working in a spreadsheet as in a room full of people who have your attention - you can engage stakeholders to understand the value of our product and decisions.
- Curious, creative, analytical, self-motivated and driven by your results.
- Resilient and seek perfection through iterations.
- Strong communicator who can make and support decisions firmly and rationally.
- The ability to handle uncertainty and quickly evolving goals with minimal guidance.
- A strong desire to simplify complexity.
Our company is the first performance based SaaS for short-term rental accommodation property managers (vacation rentals, apartment rentals, b&b’s etc). Our users pay no setup or monthly fees for using our software – we earn money on fees charged per booking processed. With more than 4,600 active customers and distribution agreements with leading accommodation providers such as Airbnb, Expedia, VRBO, TripAdvisor and Booking.com, the company is growing rapidly.
We’re an international company with team members around the world who work together every day. We invest a lot into our work processes, tools, culture and methods to make our international business work. At Your.Rentals, you’ll have ownership and freedom within your area of expertise, in an environment where great ideas are quickly implemented into the product and our processes.
We offer good compensation and benefits including market-level salaries, stock options, flexible working, friskvård (health/fitness reimbursement) and of course a company laptop. But more than that, we offer a challenging work environment and a future full of opportunities.