Do you want to take responsibility for developing great software? Do you want to join a team with a clear vision of changing an industry? Do you love to work with the newest technologies? Then you may be the person we are looking for!
What will I be doing?
As a Full-stack web developer, you’ll be expected to code using service-oriented architecture (SOA), building for scale, performance and reliability. You will understand how the end-to-end stack works and how each service needs to fit and integrate in supporting customer-driven scenarios.
In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Planning your own work.
- Performing code review.
- Participating in architecture discussions and decisions.
- Working closely with local and European product team members.
- Work together with the product support team and QA to ensure our application functions to the high standard that our users expect.
Skills and experience
Your recent work experience should display an ability to collaborate with many different types of people, challenge ideas and come up with even better ones supported by most recent technology – and last but not least put the customers first and let solutions be driven by understanding their needs and ecosystems.
Besides your professional skills, we are looking for a person with creative problem solving skills and the ability to work autonomously in an agile organisation. You must have good skills and confidence speaking, writing and listening in English.
What you'll definitely need to bring:
- Education: Bachelor of IT or equivalent (preferred Masters level).
- 2+ years experience in web application development.
- Good written and spoken English language skills.
- Experience in NodeJS backend frameworks such as ExpressJS, NestJS.
- Experience in NoSQL databases such as DynamoDB, MongoDB, Cassandra OR Experience in SQL databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Experience working in a Scrum and/or Kanban team using tools such as Jira, Trello.
- Experience in Git.
Nice to have experience:
- Experience in working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud-native services such as EC2, S3, SQS, SNS, Lambda.
- Container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience in testing suites such as Jest, Mocha, Cypress
- Experience in coding best practices such as SOLID, DRY, DDD, etc.
- Typescript experience is preferred.
- Integration with third party APIs.
- Passionate about the product and the creative process.
- Self-motivated and driven by your results.
- Willing to contribute and take the initiative to execute innovative new ideas.
- You like to participate in planning, code review, retrospectives and improvement.
- You like to deliver high quality solutions to match the pace of our business needs.
- We expect you to be a natural team-player and not afraid to ask questions or make suggestions.
Why you'll love working here:
- Attractive salary and annual salary review.
- Flexible working environment.
- Work from home policy.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Vietnam Labour Law & Additional Health Insurance.
- 12-day annual leave per year.
- 13th month salary.
- Team building activities.